I’m going to explain 5 of the best chatbots for websites so that you can save time and money when helping your customers.
Chatbots help you convert website visitors into customers by automatically walking customers through their decision-making processes. Here are the 5 chatbots.
ChatBot.com is the best chatbot platform I’ve used and it offers the following differentiating features:
- It has one of the best-designed interfaces on the market
- It offers a Visual Builder that empowers you to create chatbots in minutes and with no coding. You can drag and drop conversational elements and test them in real-time to design engaging chatbot sequences.
- Here’s one of my favorite features: It offers multiple, specialized templates to choose from that address a wide variety of use cases.
- And it easily connects with Facebook messenger, Slack, and LiveChat. LiveChat is a powerful customer service platform that lets you chat with your customers in real-time.
Here are some of ManyChat’s differentiating features:
- Easily connect to Facebook Messenger, your smartphone’s text messaging app, and Instagram so that you can display your bots on those platforms.
- It’s specifically built for marketing and sales. In Facebook Messenger, it lets you sell products, book appointments, develop leads, capture contact info, and build relationships.
- It offers multiple templates that help you build your own bot in minutes with its simple drag-and-drop interface.
- And it connects to tools like Shopify, Google Sheets, MailChimp, HubSpot, ConvertKit, and Zapier
LiveChat balances AI automation with the capability to let you chat with your customers in real-time.
Here are some of LiveChat’s differentiating features:
- Its chatbots generate leads, create help tickets, and can function across multiple channels.
- Its chatbots can automatically segment visitors based on what they do on your site, so you can better meet your customer needs.
- It lets you display your products directly in chatbot windows to make it easier for customers to buy your products.
- And it integrates with over 200 platforms and apps such as Facebook Messenger, email apps, text messaging apps, customer relationship management software, and more
Olark is another platform that balances AI automation with the capability to let you chat with your customers in real-time.
Here are some of Olark’s differentiating features:
- It provides full access to your complete transcript archive, along with a user-friendly interface for searching, sorting, and filtering your way to the most relevant insights.
- And it connects with tools like Salesforce, Wordpress, Google Analytics, and Zen Desk
Drift is a revenue acceleration platform that brings data from your marketing automation, CRM, and sales tools so that its chatbots can provide the most personalized experience possible for them. This gives your team the context they need to convert more website visitors into ongoing customers.
FREE GUIDE - 40+ BUSINESS TECH RESOURCES
Get resource suggestions related to career advancement, AI tools, entrepreneurship training, website creation, course creation, video production, and more!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.