I’m going to explain 5 of the best social media marketing tools so that can easily build your audiences and organize your posts across several social media platforms.
All social media marketing tools help you do the following:
- Organize and plan posts to multiple social media accounts
- Automatically schedule the distribution of those posts at the best times of each day to maximize your views
- Interact with posts throughout all of your social media accounts from one dashboard
In short, they make it easier to build your audiences and grow your brand on social media. In as little as a few hours, you could plan the majority of your social media posts across all of your social media accounts for an entire month.
According to its website, Hootsuite has 18 million customers. It’s what I’m currently using and it seems like the best option overall for most situations.
Here are some of Hootsuite’s differentiating features:
- Manage all your social media content in a single collaborative calendar
- Manage, optimize, and report on your search and social ad campaigns
- Build a library of content and posts that you can resend at any time
- Integration with tools such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Salesforce, and Adobe.
- The ability to create streams in a dashboard based on mentions, likes, new followers, and more.
Later is a social media marketing tool that’s specifically tailored to Instagram, but it also works for Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest in higher price tiers.
This is especially relevant since many users (including me) often experience technical issues with other social media marketing tools when it comes to distributing posts to Instagram.
Here are some of Later’s differentiating features:
- The ability to find on-brand content, add your own personal touch to that content, and share to your Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest in just a few clicks.
- It offers a feature called Linkin.bio turns your Instagram profile into a mini-website, complete with analytics. You’ll know exactly which posts are driving traffic, and where your followers are converting.
- It offers personalized insights, helps you understand what works for your business, and gives you unique suggestions to optimize your social media strategy
- Suggests hashtags to make your posts more discoverable
According to its website, Buffer has 75,000 customers.
Here are some of Buffer’s differentiating features:
- Create, save & organize hashtags to use in your Instagram posts
- If you’re in a team, you can build custom reports and easily share them with your team
Loomly’s has one striking differentiating feature:
It gives you post ideas, based on the following factors:
- trending topics
- RSS feeds
- date related events
- social media best practices
According to its website, Sprout Social has 25,000 customers.
Here are some of its differentiating features:
- It provides dashboards that offer a top-level view of analytics across all social media platforms
- It creates automated Chatbots to quickly respond to incoming messages, resolve support issues, and share information.
FREE GUIDE - 40+ BUSINESS TECH RESOURCES
Get resource suggestions related to career advancement, AI tools, entrepreneurship training, website creation, course creation, video production, and more!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.