“The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.” – Reid Hoffman, LinkedIn Co-founder
Aspiring entrepreneurs run into a common obstacle: they want to start a business but don’t know how others were able to do it. They don’t know the difficulties they’ll likely run into. They don’t know the general methodologies that will increase their chances of success. Luckily, we live in a day and time where all of that information is at your fingertips. Most notably, there are numerous videos and online communities that can help leapfrog you to success. Some of the best videos and online community pages are listed below:
Popular websites and webpages featuring startup founders and startup advisors:
- Mixergy.com – Over 1,100 video interviews and 156 courses by experienced entrepreneurs
- Quora.com – A question-and-answer website where questions are created, answered, edited, and organized by its community of users. You will find helpful answers and questions from startup founders on the following topic pages within Quora:
- FounderDating.com – The top online network for entrepreneurs, advisors, and co-founders
Popular YouTube channels featuring startup founders:
- Evan Charmichael – features video snippets by the world’s top entrepreneurs on a variety of topics
- Entrepreneur – the latest news, expert advice, and growth strategies for small business owners
- Y Combinator – showcases videos of speeches by the world’s most successful startup founders
- Google for Entrepreneurs – contains videos by startup founders about various issues pertaining to entrepreneurship and building a successful startup
- How to Start a Startup – contains lectures by startup founders about how to handle various situations and issues regarding your startup
- PandoDaily – features interviews with the most prominent entrepreneurs, investors, and innovators in the tech industry and beyond
- Shark Tank – this channel contains seven seasons of contestants trying to convince five self-made millionaires to use their own cash to invest in their dreams.
FREE GUIDE - 40+ BUSINESS TECH RESOURCES
Get resource suggestions related to career advancement, AI tools, entrepreneurship training, website creation, course creation, video production, and more!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.